The Association of Teaching Hospital Pharmacists website is designed to give members a place to access group documents, events and contact information. To access this information you must first login.
The Association of Teaching Hospital Pharmacists objectives:
- To influence the development of government, NHS, professional leadership and professional regulatory policy.
- Where agreed, to respond to consultations on behalf of member organisations which represent a significant proportion of hospital pharmacy.
- To provide a network for joint learning and for the exchange and dissemination of information.
- To encourage links between pharmacists with special interests which could lead to research projects or new developments in hospital pharmacy practice.
- To provide a peer support network for newly appointed teaching hospital chief pharmacists to give them a supportive forum to aid their personal development.
- To promote international contacts with similar institutions and between pharmacists with similar teaching hospital responsibilities and interests.
- To share knowledge and expertise in pharmaceutical work arising from academic and specialist units.
- To provide a peer support network for teaching hospital chief pharmacists to enable shared problem solving.
- To provide a biannual opportunity to visit a range of teaching hospitals to support local development plans and facilitate bench marking.